15 November 2012

New in: Winter boots



I needed a lot of time but I finally found the perfect boots to substitute my lovely old ones!!

This time I decided to change from grey to beige, also perfect to combine with all winter colors and looks. I love the army style and how comfortable they are...but the best: the detail of the fur inside, perfect for the cold temperatures here in Germany!!

************************

He necesitado mucho tiempo pero al final he encontrado las botas perfectas para sustituir a mis antiguas!!

Esta vez he decidido cambiar el gris por el beige, también ideal para combinar con todos los colores y looks de invierno. Me encanta el estilo militar y lo cómodas que son...pero lo mejor: el detalle del pelo dentro, perfecto para las frías temperaturas en Alemania!!




The boots are from a small shop where I live, but you can find this style of boots in many shops and in all prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment