24 November 2012

I just fell in love with them!




What I though when I found this booties surfing on the internet? I LOVE THEM!!!
A perfect combination of materials and delicate mix of colors. 100% trendy and perfect to give a sophisticated touch to casual looks!!

Do you like them??

**********

Qué he pensado cuando he encontrado estos botines mientras navegaba por internet?? ME ENCANTAN!!!!
Una combinación perfecta de materiales y un mix delicado de colores. 100% trendy y perfectos para dar un toque sofisticado a tus "casual looks"!!!

Os gustan??


Alejandro Ingelmo booties, collection fall-winter 2012. Available on www.thecorner.com


1 comment:

  1. My sрouse and I stumbled over hеre fгom a diffеrent web аddresѕ and thought I might сhеcκ things out.
    I lіke what I see ѕo nοw i'm following you. Look forward to looking at your web page repeatedly.
    my web site - Bridal Gowns

    ReplyDelete