14 November 2012

In love with Vanilia



I discovered this dutch fashion brand during the day I spent in Maastricht  (soon the post with tipps and images) and I fell in love with it.
Vanilia is a must for nordic style and design lovers and, since this week, a top brand in my shopping brand list!!

*******************

Descubrí esta firma de moda holandesa cuando pasé el día en Maastricht ( pronto publicaré el post con los tipps e imágenes) y me enamoré de ella... 
Vanilia es un must para los amantes del estilo y diseño nórdico y, desde esta semana, una de mis marcas tops en mi lista de shopping!!


I love the print of the skirt  and the combination with a silver/grey jacket... such a cozy outfit!






Key pieces:

The quilted texture of the skirt makes it a special piece.

Totally in love with the sleeves in leather... a great option for a minimalist touch


A good color for this jacket to break with the black and plain look
A must for me!

The best of this piece, the "rosa" effect of the metal and the geometrical form!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, wonԁerful blog layout! Hoω lоng havе
    yоu been blоgging fоr? you make blοgging look eaѕy.
    The oveгall look of your ωeb ѕіte
    is fantastic, lеt аlone thе content!


    My page - planning the wedding should be a stress free activity

    ReplyDelete