23 November 2012

Denim & Camel



Today I decided to get in one of my old ripped jeans and mixed them with a blazer coat in camel.... I love the combination of a casual piece and a chic one to give a  sophisticated touch to my look!

The picture is only a detail of the look, but I give you some ideas to combine and wear the famous "easy chic" outfit.

Get inspired and ave a nice weekend!!

*****************************************

Hoy he decidido meterme en uno de mis antiguos jeans rasgados y combinarlos con mi abrigo blazer en color camel... Me encanta la combinación de una prenda 100% casual con otra más chic para dar un toque sofisticado a mi look!

La imagen es solo el detalle del look, pero os traigo algunas ideas para combinar y lucir el famoso "easy chic" outfit.

Que os inspiréis y tengáis un buen fin de semana!!




combination look

No comments:

Post a Comment