20 June 2012

Packing for the sun!!

This night I'm flying to Turkey and this are some of the pieces I'm taking with me for enjoying this "mini holidays". Nave a nice afternoon!!!

**************************
Esta noche vuelo a Turquía y estas son algunas de las piezas que llevo conmigo para disfrutar de estas "mini vacaciones". Que acabéis de pasar un buen día!!!!



Handmade basket- Natura
Bikini- H&M
Swimming costume- H&M
Sandals- Humanic


Skirt- Zara

but also some of the pieces I showed you on the post Bcn and New Pieces!!!



Hotel where we are going to stay in Turkey.








1 comment:

  1. OMG! I'm terrible jealous, Cristina! :O
    Such a beautiful hotel!! Turkey is charming and people is really nice; open and friendly. They treat me as a queen when I was there :)

    If you want some vocabulary...

    Merhaba: Hello
    Nasılsın: How are you?
    İyiyim: I'm fine
    Teşekkürler: Thank you

    Görüşürüz: See you
    Güle güle: Bye bye!
    Iyi geceler - Good night

    Otobüs: bus
    Tamam: Okay

    Xerefa - Cheers
    Afiyet Olsun - Bon appetit

    I think you have enough :P It's a bit complicate to pronounce I just smile while I'm talking and then they can understand me perfectly... hehehe

    İyi yolculuklar, tatlim!! (Have a nice trip, honey!!)

    ReplyDelete