18 January 2013

Leather & Working





Another cold and snowing day wakes up in Germany!!  
I do not use to wear small bags if isn't for going party, assist to an event or dinner; but I could't resist to wear this grey leather crossed bad when I  have seen it this morning... such cute and ideal for a short walk in the snow;)

By the way, today is also Friday...so my weekly post in collaboration with Hipster is already finished and I will have time to enjoy the weekend and relax!!


**************

Otro dia helador y nevado amanece en Alemania!!
Normalmente no llevo bolsos pequeños si no es para salir de fiesta, acudir a algún evento o cena; pero hoy, al ver este pequeño bolso de piel gris cruzado, no he podido resistirme...es una monada e ideal para un paseo corto en la nieve ;)

Por cierto, hoy es también viernes... así que mi post semanal en colaboración con Hipster está prácticamente acabado y yo voy a poder disfrutar del fin de semana y relajarme!!

Bag: Urbaks Barcelona 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love your blog and this purse.

    If you get a chance I would love for you to check out my blog Small Town Chic. I have a giveaway going as well and its super easy to enter!

    http://smalltownchic47.blogspot.com

    xoxo, Cat

    ReplyDelete