3 September 2012

Welcome 24!!


One year more is over!!
This weekend has been my Bday, I turned 24,  and I celebrated it with my boyfriend and some friends... Was a nice evening full of funny moments.
Have a nice week!!

************

Un año más que dejo atrás!!
Este fin de semana ha sido mi cumpleaños, he cumplico 24, y lo celebré con mi novio y unos cuantos amigos... fue una gran noche llena de momentos divertidos.
Que tengáis una buena semana!!


Friends at home


Dream Team!!


Deco detail: flowers and DIY gold bier bottles used as candelabra

Let's celebrate the night!

preparing some vodka/gin with maracuja... top drink!!!

From Köln with love...

Spanish Team!

Lovely present from my boy: Inclusion Bracelet, Louis Vuitton.

Skirt and Top with pearl applications. Both from Zara



Leopard & mint foulard, Boutique Belgique


Gourmet-end! Enjoying the last hours of the weekend with a glass of champagne with berries.


No comments:

Post a Comment