9 July 2012

Vintage & Romanticism!

If you love fashion and also you are a bit romantic, don't miss my today's reading Tipp!!! 
"Una pasión Vintage",  a special book my mother bought me last summer and totally gripped me. A novel where the vintage fashion has one of the main papers and has the power to contact the past with the future of all the characters. Written by Isabel Wolff  you can find it in 15 different languages. 

Keep on reading this summer!!!!

****************************

Si eres una enamorado de la moda y un poco romántico, no te pierdas mi Tipp de lectura de hoy!!
"Una pasión Vintage", un libro especial que mi madre me compró el verano pasado y me fascinó. Una novela donde la moda Vintage juega un papel principal y tiene le poder de poner en contacto historias pasadas con el futuro de todos los personajes. Escrita por  Isabel Wolff, puedes encontrarla en 15 idiomas diferentes.

Keep on reading this summer!!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment