12 May 2012

A punctual Trend


Who is closed to me knows that I'm not used to wear watches, but this small objects are also a fashion piece. A small detail in your looks, a trendy and cool punctuality.
If I should have to decide to wear a watch I'll do it with someone of the ones I propose you below... get inspired and have a nice Sunday!!

****************************** 
Los que me conocen bien saben que no suelo llevar relojes, pero estos pequeños objetos son también un elemento más de moda. Un pequeño detalle en tus looks, una puntualidad en tendencia.
Si tuviera que lucir alguno me quedo con los que os propongo a continuación... get inspired y disfrutad del domingo!!

Inspiration:














Key Pieces:

News ImageMichael Kors, Turquoise Watch

  Follie Follie, White Watch
  
Citizien, Leather Watch


Michael Kors Women's MK5039 Ritz Horn Watch            Michael Kors, Cream-Brilliants Watch
Pinned Image Marc by Marc Jacobs, Grey watch
Pinned Image Geneva, Bracelet Watch


and the watchmaking's kings.. The ROLEX!

No comments:

Post a Comment